British Open Odds - Golf Wagering Odds
Bet the 144th edition of the British Open Championship tournament or the U.S. Open, which will be taking place at the Old Course at St Andrews in St Andrews, Scotland, 7,305 yd (6,680 m), on July 16th thur July 19th, 2015. The British Open is the oldest of the four major championships in professional golf, this stroke play tournament is part of the; European Tour, the PGA Tour and Japan Golf Tour. Field: 156 players.
Past British Open winners;
- 2011: Darren Clarke from: Northern Ireland / Winner's share £900,000
- 2012: Ernie Els from: South Africa / Winner's share £900,000
- 2013: Phil Mickelson from: United States / Winner's share £945,000
- 2014: Rory McIlroy from: Northern Ireland / Winner's share £975,000
Bet the Open de France a European Tour golf tournament event which takes place at the Le Golf National in Paris, France. The prize fund is for a total of €3 million. Who will be the 2015 Alstom Open de France champion?
Past Open de France winners;
- 2011: Thomas Levet from: France
- 2012: Marcel Siem from: Germany
- 2013: Graeme McDowell from: Northern Ireland
- 2014: Graeme McDowell from: Northern Ireland
Golf betting and all the latest Golf odds from BetCRIS.com. Bet the Alstom Open de France, British Open, U.S. Open, US Masters Tournament, PGA Grand Slam of Golf, Presidents Cup, Tour Championship and more...
View the latest Golf betting odds and place your bet with BetCRIS.com. Join Now!