British Open Championship Betting Odds - Bet Sports at BetCRIS Odds
Bet the best of the 2016 British Open Championship.
Golf betting and all the latest Golf odds from BetCRIS.com. Bet the British Open Championship PGA Grand Slam of Golf, Presidents Cup, Tour Championship, US Open and more...
Bet the 146th edition of the British Open Championship tournament or the U.S. Open, which will be taking place at the Old Course at St Andrews in St Andrews, Scotland, 7,305 yd (6,680 m), on July 14th thur July 17th, 2016. The British Open is the oldest of the four major championships in professional golf, this stroke play tournament is part of the; European Tour, the PGA Tour and Japan Golf Tour. Field: 156 players.
Past British Open winners;
- 2011: Darren Clarke from: Northern Ireland / Winner's share £900,000
- 2012: Ernie Els from: South Africa / Winner's share £900,000
- 2013: Phil Mickelson from: United States / Winner's share £945,000
- 2014: Rory McIlroy from: Northern Ireland / Winner's share £975,000
- 2015: Zach Johnson from: United States / Winner's share £1,150,000
Golf betting and all the latest Golf odds from BetCRIS.com. Bet the best of the 2016 Champions Tour: British Open Championship, US Masters, US Open, British Masters, Presidents Cup, The Tour Championship, PGA Grand Slam of Golf and more...
View the latest Golf betting odds and place your bet with BetCRIS.com. Join Now!