Upon their 46-41 home loss to the LSU Tigers the Alabama Crimson Tide were put behind the eight ball. A week later when their video game starting quarterback and Heisman Trophy candidate Tua Tagovailoa was lost for the rest of the year to injury head coach Nick Saban’s team was written off for dead. However, word of the Tide’s demise may have been premature. Two of the biggest weeks of the college football season remains and chaos is in the air. Alabama could yet have a College Football Playoff spot fall into their lap. By contrast the Auburn Tigers are out of the running for any post season action beyond a bowl game. But none of that matters on Saturday. The Iron Bowl against their hated rivals is the biggest game of them all with the college football odds.
Betcris offers play-by-play betting odds for live sporting events every day! The user-friendly wagering interface on your smartphone provides an easy way to place bets on the go. Mobile betting lines are updated by the minute, so click here to start gambling on thrilling live action at !
- Date and Time: Saturday, November 30, 2019, 3:30 ET
- Location: Jordan Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama
- College Football Betting Games Odds at : Alabama -3.5, Auburn +3.5, Total 49
- Alabama vs. Auburn TV Coverage: CBS
Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Auburn Tigers Betting Analysis
Gambling action with the college football odds should be even for this one. While Alabama is the established powerhouse the public is no doubt concerned about the loss of Tua. Meanwhile Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn is one of the few in the profession to boast multiple wins over Bama’s future Hall of Famer Nick Saban.
Alabama Crimson Tide Current Form
The Crimson Tide enter this College football game with a mark of 10-1 straight up, 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 over the total. Alabama is coming off a 66-3 win over Western Carolina last week as a tune up for this one. Alabama has national metrics of seventh for total offense, second for scoring offense, 16th for total defense, and 10th for points allowed.
Auburn Tigers Current Form
Auburn is 8-3 both straight up and against the spread with 4-7 under the total. The Tigers are coming off a 52-0 home payout over Samford in their own tune up affair. Auburn has national rankings of 54th for total offense, 41st for scoring offense, 14th for total defense and 11th for points allowed.
Key Crimson Tide:
- QB Mac Jones (841 YDS, 71.4% COMP, 10.9 AVG, 7 TD, 1 INT, 1 SACK, 190.6 RTG)
- Najee Harris (158 ATT, 942 YDS, 6.0 AVG, 10 TD)
- WR DeVonta Smith (60 REC, 1120 YDS, 18.7 AVG, 13 TD)
- FG Joseph Bulovas (48-50 XP, 7-9 FG)
- LB Anfernee Jennings (67 TACKLES, 7.5 SACKS)
- QB Bo Nix (2193 YDS, 57.6 AVG, 6.8 AVG, 14 TD, 65 INT, 15 SACKS, 125.7 RTG)
- RB JaTarvious Whitlow (131 ATT, 625 YDS, 4.8 AVG, 9 TD)
- WR Seth Williams (52 REC, 735 YDS, 14.1 AVG, 8 TD)
- PK Anders Carlson (41-42 XP, 13-20- FG)
- DE Marlon Davidson (44 TACKLES, 7.5 SACKS)
Alabama And Auburn Against the Spread
The Crimson Tide Are:
- 5-2 against the spread in their last seven away games
- 4-2 over the total on the road
- 2-5 on the board in their last seven games at Auburn
- 2-4 under in away games vs. the Tigers
The Tigers Are:
- 6-3 against the spread in their last nine home games
- 4-8 under the total at Jordan Hare Stadium
- 3-5 vs. the odds in their last eight head to head meetings with Alabama
- 1-3 under the total against the Crimson Tide
Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Auburn Tigers College Football Best Bets
This looks like the perfect spot for an Auburn upset, especially with the Tide missing Tua.
Alabama vs. Auburn Best Bet: Auburn Tigers
Alabama vs. Auburn Score Prediction: Auburn 21, Alabama 20
Check out our sports videos to get the latest news and game analysis, and don't forget to like and subscribe.