There is good reason that the famed Army vs. Navy game is known as “America’s Game.” The tradition, history, and pageantry make this game stand apart from all others. To say it’s like a bowl game would be an insult. There is nothing on earth like it. Even fans that know nothing about the Army Black Knights and Navy Midshipmen will take action with the CFB Odds. Members or former members of the Army or Navy and their families will take sides. It is what makes this matchup so unique as a standalone event as the only game on the board for Saturday.
Betcris offers play-by-play betting odds for live sporting events every day! The user-friendly wagering interface on your smartphone provides an easy way to place bets on the go. Mobile betting lines are updated by the minute, so click here to start gambling on thrilling live action at Betcris!
- Date and Time: Saturday, December 14, 2019, 3 p.m. ET
- Location: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Army vs. Navy College Football Betting odds at Betcris: Army +6.5, Navy -6.5
- Army vs. Navy TV Coverage: CBS
Army Midshipmen vs. Navy Midshipmen Betting Analysis
While Army has shown well in this game recently their poor performance this year could serve as a turn off with the CFB Odds. Navy commands a lot of respect and cache with gamblers for their overall consistency and their superior play compared to Army in 2019.
Army Black Knights Stuck in Ditch After Epic Loss
Army is 5-7 straight up, 5-7 against the spread, and 5-5-1 on totals. The Black Knights have national metrics of 72nd for total offense, second for rushing offense, 60th for scoring offense, 29th for total defense and 34th for points allowed. On September 7, Army lost at Michigan 24-21 in overtime. Since that time Army has never quite looked the same. After three consecutive bowl seasons head coach Jeff Monken’s program has taken a step back. But a win over Navy always balances the books.
Navy Midshipmen Resurgence for 2019
Last year the Midshipmen had a six-season bowl streak snapped in a highly disappointing and alarming 3-10 campaign. There were concerns that head coach Ken Niumatalolo was losing his effectiveness. But this year the Middies have righted the ship and are back on course. Navy is 9-2 straight up, 8-3 against the spread and 7-4 over the total. Navy has gone over the total in seven of their 11 games. Overall the Midshipmen have national ranks of 16th for total offense, first for rushing offense, 10th for scoring offense, 33rd for total defense and 46th for points allowed.
Key Black Knights:
- QB Malcolm Perry (1027 YDS, 54.4% COMP, 13.0 AVG, 6 TD, 3 INT, 13 SACK, 181.1 RTG, 238 RSH, 1500 YDS, 6.3 AVG, 19 TD)
- RB Jamale Carothers (76 ATT, 637 YDS, 8.4 AVG, 13 TD)
- WR Mychal Cooper (15 REC, 355 YDS, 23.7 AVG, 2 TD)
- PK Bijan Nichols (55-56 XP, 9-12 FG, 82 PTS)
- LB Diego Fagot (85 TACKLES, 2.5 SACKS, 1 INT, 1 TD)
- QB Kelvin Hopkins (570 YDS, 42.7% COMP, 7.6 AVG, 4 TD, 5 INT, 4 SACKS, 110.8 RTG, 137 RSH, 706 YDS, 5.2 AVG, 7 TD)
- RB Connor Siomka (142 ATT, 637 YDS, 4.5 AVG, 8 TD)
- WR Camden Harrison (23 REC, 415 YDS, 18.0 AVG, 3 TD)
- PK David Cooper (23-24 XP, 3-4 FG, 32 PTS)
- LB Arik Smith (71 TACKLES, 2.5 SACKS)
Army has covered eight of their last 12 away games and six of their last eight against Navy. The Black Knights have also paid in six of their last 10 as dogs. Army may not be having the season they wanted but they should hang into this one with a strong shot at the upset.
Army vs. Navy College Football Bet: Army Black Knights
Army vs. Navy College Football Score Prediction: Army 21, Navy 20
Check out our sports videos to get the latest news and game analysis, and don't forget to like and subscribe.