At the onset of the season the Auburn Tigers were derided as a pretender with the College football betting lines. Head coach Gus Malzahn was said to be coaching for his job. And the quarterback situation was unsettled. However, Malzahn has gone back to calling plays and is offering excellent guidance to true freshman quarterback Bo Nix. The Florida Gators are not getting as much credit as Auburn but are also undefeated. Head coach Dan Mullen is one of the best in the country and is leveraging a strong defense to cover for an inconsistent offense.
Betcris offers play-by-play betting odds for live sporting events every day! The user-friendly wagering interface on your smartphone provides an easy way to place bets on the go. Mobile betting lines are updated by the minute, so click here to start gambling on thrilling live action at Betcris!
- Date and Time: Saturday, October 5, 2019, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Location: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, Florida
- Auburn vs. Florida NCAA Football Betting Odds at Betcris: Auburn -3, Florida +3
- Auburn vs. Florida TV Coverage: CBS
Auburn Tigers vs. Florida Gators Betting Analysis
This NCAA Football game opened as a pick but the public quickly bet Auburn up to a 3-point chalks. Much of that is based on the last two weeks in which they won at the Texas A&M Aggies and last week at home against the Mississippi State Bulldogs. The question is if this line move is an overreaction that is not taking Florida’s ability into account.
Auburn Tigers Current Form
Auburn is 5-0 straight up and against the spread with three of their games going over the total. Last week War Eagle demolished Mississippi State 56-23 as 7.5-point home chalks. Auburn ranks a much improved 24th for scoring offense and boasts a good defense that ranks 22nd for points allowed. Bo Nix has proven to be a quick study at quarterback with plenty of upside.
Florida Gators Current Form
Florida is 5-0 straight up, 2-3 against the spread, and 1-4 under the total. Florida continues to struggle on offense with a national ranking of 43rd for scoring. However, the Gators defense ranks a stout fifth for points allowed. Last week Florida beat 1-AA Towson 38-0.
- QB Bo Nix (980 YDS, 57.6% COMP, 7.8 AVG, 7 TD, 2 INT, 5 SACK, 138.7 RTG, 35 RSH, 173 YDS, 4.9 YPC, 2 TD)
- RB JaTarvious Whitlow (92 RSH, 463 YDS, 5.0 YPC, 7 TD)
- WR Seth Williams (17 REC, 289 YDS, 17.0 YPC, 4 TD)
- PK Anders Carlson (23-23 XP, 5-6 FG)
- QB Kyle Trask (647 YDS, 77.3% COMP, 9.8 AVG, 5 TD, 2 INT, 5 SACK, 178.6 RTG)
- RB Lamical Perine (54 RSH, 198 YDS, 3.7 AVG, 3 TD)
- WR Van Jefferson (18 REC, 248 YDS, 13.8 YPC, 1 TD)
- PK Evan McPherson (18-18 XP, 6-7 FG)
Auburn vs. Florida ATS Stats
The Tigers are:
- 2-3-1 against the spread in their last six away games
- 1-3-1 under the total on the road
- 5-0 with the odds in their series with Florida
- 2-5 under the total head to head with the Gators
- 3-4-1 on the board when visiting SEC teams
- 1-3-1 under the total at SEC opponents
The Gators are:
- 5-2-1 against the spread in their last eight home games
- 3-6 under the total at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- 0-2 on the board in their last two home games with Auburn
- 1-3 under the total when hosting the Tigers
- 2-4 with the line at home against SEC opponents
- 2-5 under the total hosting SEC schools
Auburn Tigers vs. Florida Gators College Football Best Bets
Since taking over at quarterback Kyle Trask has proven to be an upgrade with the College football betting lines. Florida should be a dangerous dog with bite and is receiving more points than they should be getting.
Auburn Tigers vs. Florida Gators Week Six Best Bet: Florida Gators 27, Auburn Tigers 24
Check out our sports videos to get the latest news and game analysis, and don't forget to like and subscribe.