The Georgia Bulldogs were a top tier favorite to win the SEC and national championships at the start of the year. UGA is two years removed from nearly winning the national title against Alabama and just a season ago they had the Crimson Tide on the ropes in the SEC championship game before a late painful loss that had Bulldog fans feeling jinxed. The Bulldogs are regaining the faith of gamblers that was lost after an inexplicable 20-17 upset defeat at home to the South Carolina Gamecocks. This week UGA has a tricky game at an Auburn Tigers team that is strong defensively but lacking a reliable offense.
Betcris offers play-by-play betting odds for live sporting events every day! The user-friendly wagering interface on your smartphone provides an easy way to place bets on the go. Mobile betting lines are updated by the minute, so click here to start gambling on thrilling live action at Betcris!
- Date and Time: Saturday, November 16, 2019, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Location: Jordan Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama
- Georgia vs. Auburn College Football Betting odds at Betcris: Georgia -3, Auburn +3, total 45
- Georgia vs. Auburn TV Coverage: CBS
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers Betting Analysis
Despite their loss to South Carolina earlier in the season most gamblers still believe that Georgia is among the Big Three in the SEC with Alabama and LSU. Auburn is frustrating to fans and handicappers due to their erratic ways and the play calling of Gus Malzahn.
Georgia Bulldogs Current Form
Georgia is 8-1 straight up, 5-4 against the spread and 2-7 under the total. The Bulldogs have won three in a row and are coming off a 27-0 win over Mizzou as 18.5-point chalks. UGA is ranked 31st in the nation for total offense and 36th for scoring. Defensively Georgia is ranked fifth for total defense and second for points allowed.
Auburn Tigers Current Form
Auburn is 7-2 straight up and against the spread with 4-5 under the total. The Tigers are coming off a bye that followed a 20-14 home win over Ole Miss as 17-point favorites. Gus Malzahn’s offense ranks 52nd overall in the nation and 45th for scoring. Defensively the Tigers rank 28th nationally and 13th for points allowed.
Key Bulldogs: QB Jake Fromm (1858 YDS, 67% COMP, 8.0 AVG, 13 TD, 3 INT, 5 SACK, 149.8 RTG), RB D’Andre Swift (147 ATT, 921 YDS, 6.3 AVG, 7 TD), WR Lawrence Cager (32 REC, 470 YDS, 14.7 AVG, 4 TD), PK Rodrigo Blankenship (32-32 XP, 19-22 FG), LB Azeez Ojulari (27 TACKLES, 4.5 SACKS)
Key Tigers: QB Bo Nix (1798 YDS, 56.5% COMP, 7.3 AVG, 12 TD, 6 INT, 13 SACKS, 128.5 RTG), RB JaTarvious Whitlow (113 ATT, 553 YDS, 4.9 AVG, 7 TD), WR Seth Williams (35 REC, 569 YDS, 16.3 AVG, 8 TD), PK Anders Carlson (34-35 XP, 12-17 FG), DE Marlon Davidson (35 TACKLES, 5.5 SACKS)
Georgia and Auburn vs. The Line
The Bulldogs are:
- 10-3 against the spread on the road
- 7-2 over the total away from home
- 2-4 vs. the line at Auburn
- 4-3 over the total at Jordan Hare Stadium
- 8-3 on the board in road games vs. the SEC
- 7-1 over the total in SEC away games
The Tigers are:
- 6-2 against the spread in their last eight home games
- 4-2 over the total at Jordan Hare Stadium
- 2-6 vs. the odds in their head to head series with Georgia
- 2-7 under the total in their head to head series with the Bulldogs
- 8-3-1 on the board in home games vs. SEC schools
- 6-3 over the total at Jordan Hare Stadium vs. the SEC
With Alabama losing last week the Bulldogs have new life as far as the College Football Playoff. Georgia is the vastly more complete team in this matchup.
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers Best Bet: Georgia Bulldogs
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers Score Prediction: Georgia 24, Auburn 17
Check out our sports videos to get the latest news and game analysis, and don't forget to like and subscribe.