In his second season as head coach of the Oregon Ducks Mario Cristobal has brought a sense of direction and organization to a program that was badly in need of it. Beyond that he has brought in a vastly more impressive roster of players with his recruiting. Oregon is a team of the future. All that is missing is a statement making win to validate their status as a Pac 12 title contender. On Saturday that opportunity will present itself at Husky Stadium, Seattle, Washington, against a capable but inconsistent Washington Huskies team. One college football betting lines edge that U-Dub has in spades is the superb coaching of Chris Petersen.
Betcris offers play-by-play college football betting odds for live sporting events every day! The user-friendly wagering interface on your smartphone provides an easy way to place bets on the go. Mobile betting lines are updated by the minute, so click here to start gambling on thrilling live action at Betcris!
- Date and Time: Saturday, October12, 2019, 3:30 p.m. ET
- Location: Husky Stadium,Seattle, Washington
- Oregon vs. Washington NCAA Football Betting Odds at Betcris: Oregon -2.5, Washington +2.5
- Oregon vs. Washington Coverage: ABC
Oregon vs. Washington Betting Analysis
With their wild uniform combinations and memories of their X-Box offenses of the past Oregon remains something of a “public” team regardless of reality. Washington could prove to be alive quality dog at home that sharps will give a hard look towards.
Oregon Ducks Current Form
Oregon enters this NCAA Football game with arecord of 5-1 straight up, 3-3 against the spread, and 1-5 under the total. The Ducks are coming off a 45-3 home payout over Colorado which has added to their public appeal. National metrics have Oregon ranked 30th for offense and for scoring. Defense has been the big story for the Ducks. Oregon ranks eighth overall in the country and third for points allowed.
Washington Huskies Current Form
Washington is 5-2 both straight up and against the spread with 4-3 over the total. The Huskies are coming off an impressive 51-27 win at an improved Arizona Wildcats team. Washington ranks 29th in the nation for scoring offense and 28th for points allowed.
Key Ducks: QB Justin Herbert (1602 YDS,69% COMP, 8.3 AVG, 17 TD, 1 INT, 9 SACK, 166.3 RTG), RB CJ Verdell (78 ATT, 448YDS, 5.7 AVG, 2 TD), TE Jacob Breeland (26 REC, 405 YDS, 15.6 AVG, 6 TD), PK Camden Lewis (2-5 FG, 23-23 XP)
Key Huskies: QB Jacob Eason (1692 YDS,66% COMP. 8.3 AVG, 13 TD, 3 INT, 9 SACK, 154.2 RTG), RB Salvon Ahmed (90 RSH,522 YDS, 5.8 AVG, 6 TD), WR Aaron Fuller (40 REC, 558 YDS, 13.9 AVG, 5 TD), PKPeyton Henry (14-14 FG, 29-29 XP)
Oregon and Washington vs. the Odds
The Ducks are:
- 4-5 against the spread as road chalks
- 1-6 under the total laying points on the road
- 12-2-1 on the board in their series with Washington
- 2-4 under the total head to head with U-Dub
- 4-11 vs. the odds in Pac 12 away games
- 2-11 under the total when on the road vs. Pac 12 competition
The Huskies are:
- 4-2 against the spread as a home dog
- 1-6 under the total getting points at Husky Stadium
- 1-5 vs. the line at home against Oregon
- 2-6 under the total when hosting the Ducks
- 2-6 on the board at home vs. Pac 12 opponents
- 2-4 under the total when hosting Pac 12 teams
Washington has two key advantages with the college football betting lines. Chris Petersen is a much more proven coach in this situation that is Oregon’s Mario Cristobal, who is yet to prove he can win a game of this magnitude. And Washington kicker Peyton Henry is one of the best in the nation. Henry may decide this game with his golden toe.
Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies College Football Best Bet: Washington Huskies
Oregon Ducks vs. Washington Huskies Score Prediction: Washington 27, Oregon 20
Check out our sports videos to get the latest news and gameanalysis, and don't forget to like and subscribe.