Penn National Horse Racing action - Horse Handicapping Odds
Bet the Penn National Race Course horse racing odds. The Penn National Race Course is a thoroughbred horse racing track and casino in Grantville, Pennsylvania. It consists of a 1 mile (1.6 km) dirt course and a 7 - furlong turf course. Live the excitement that horse racing has to offer and wager the winning horse at Betcris.
2019 HCPN Open Stakes Schedule
- June 3 - Danzig Stakes (PA Bred) - $100,000
- June 3 - New Start Stakes (PA Bred) - $100,000
- June 3 - Penn Mile (Grade 2) - $500,000
- June 3 - Penn Oaks - $200,000
- June 3 - Mountainview Stakes - $200,000
- June 3 - PA Governor's Cup - $200,000
- August 19 - Robellino Stakes (PA Bred) - $100,000
- Nov 23 - Fabulous Strike Stakes - $200,000
- Nov 23 - Sawatara Stakes - $100,000
- Nov 23 - Blue Mountain Stakes (PA Bred) - $100,000
With Betcris Sportsbook horse wagering has never been easier!