2019 Champions Hockey League Odds - Bet Hockey
The Champions Hockey League will be the fifth season of the European ice hockey tournament taking place August 30th, 2018 through February 2019. There are 32 teams from the first-tier leagues of twelve countries in Europe that make up the league, each team playing a double round-robin in their group, playing a total of 125 regulation round and play-offs games. The money distribution has not been announced yet, however, the 32 clubs will be competing for a grand total of 1.5 million euros. The champion will be awarded the European Trophy. Who will be this 2018–19 season champion?
Past Hockey League champions;
- 2010 European Trophy: Eisbären Berlin from: Germany
- 2011 European Trophy: Red Bull Salzburg from: Austria
- 2012 European Trophy: Luleå HF from: Sweden
- 2013 European Trophy: JYP from: Finland
- 2014–2015: Luleå Hockey from: Sweden
- 2015–2016: Frölunda HC from: Sweden
- 2016–2017: Frölunda HC from: Sweden
- 2017–2018: JYP from: Finland
Get the latest hockey betting odds and NHL live lines. Bet your favorite team at BetCRIS.com. Join Now!