2017 Champions Hockey League Odds - Bet Hockey
The Champions Hockey League will be the second season of the European ice hockey tournament taking place August 16th through February 7th 2017. There are 44 teams from the first-tier leagues of twelve countries in Europe that make up the league, each team playing a double round-robin in their group, playing a total of 161 regulation round and play-offs games. The money distribution has not been announced yet, however the 48 clubs will be competing for a grand total of 1.5 million euros. The champion will be awarded the European Trophy. Who will be this 2016–17 season champion?
Past Hockey League champions;
- 2010 European Trophy: Eisbären Berlin from: Germany
- 2011 European Trophy: Red Bull Salzburg from: Austria
- 2012 European Trophy: Luleå HF from: Sweden
- 2013 European Trophy: JYP from: Finland
- 2014–2015: Luleå Hockey from: Sweden
- 2015–2016: Frölunda HC from: Sweden
Get the latest Hockey Betting odds and NHL live lines. Bet your favorite team at BetCRIS.com. Join Now!