NHL Futures Lines and Odds - Odds to Win the Stanley Cup
The Stanley Cup or Lord Stanley's Cup or Holy Grail is the championship trophy awarded annually to the NHL season winning team. Unlike other trophies, the Stanley Cup is passed from one winner to another, winners keep it until a new champion is crowned. The 1st Cup was awarded to the Montreal Hockey Club in 1893, this trophy was awarded by Sir Frederick Arthur Stanley, 1st Baron Stanley of Preston, who was then Governor General of Canada. He awarded the Cup to Canada's top-ranking amateur ice hockey club. Who will be this year's champions? The Chicago Blackhawks and the Los Angeles Kings have been having some great seasons, will they keep this up? Bet your favorite team and join the action, today.
Past NHL Champions;
- 2010 - Chicago Blackhawks / Winning goal: Patrick Kane (4:06, OT)
- 2011 - Boston Bruins / Winning goal: Patrice Bergeron (14:37, first)
- 2012 - Los Angeles Kings / Winning goal: Jeff Carter (12:45, first)
- 2013 - Chicago Blackhawks / Winning goal: Dave Bolland (19:01, third)
- 2014 - Los Angeles Kings / Winning goal: Alec Martinez (14:43, 2OT, G5)
- 2015 - Chicago Blackhawks / Winning goal: Duncan Keith (17:13, second)
- 2016 - Pittsburgh Penguins / Winning goal: Kris Letang (7:46, second, G6)
- 2017 - Pittsburgh Penguins / Winning goal: Patric Hornqvist (18:25, third)
Get the latest Hockey odds and NHL Betting Odds. Bet on your favorite team at BetCRIS.com.
Live Updated 2018 NHL Futures odds for August. LIVE betting online is a unique opportunity to make even more money betting on sports that provides a one-of-a-kind experience. Join Now!