Super Rugby Betting Odds - Online Wagering Odds
The Super Rugby 2019 is the largest pre-eminent professional rugby union football competition in the Southern Hemisphere. There are 15 teams which make up the competition; 5 teams from Australia, 5 teams from New Zealand and 5 teams from South Africa. The 2018 defending champion is Crusaders from New Zealand, this is their 9th title, they are also the team to have won the most titles in the competition. Will the Crusaders go for a triple win?
Past Super Rugby winners;
- 2010 Champions: Bulls from: South Africa
- 2011 Champions: Reds from: Australia
- 2012 Champions: Chiefs from: New Zealand
- 2013 Champions: Chiefs from: New Zealand
- 2014 Champions: Waratahs from: Australia
- 2015 Champions: Highlanders from: New Zealand
- 2016 Champions: Hurricanes from: New Zealand
- 2017 Champions: Crusaders from: New Zealand
- 2018 Champions: Crusaders from: New Zealand
Let's take a look at the current odds. Join Now!