FIFA World Cup Odds - Soccer Betting Odds
TheFIFA World Cup odds is one of the most awaited sporting events that occur once every four years, but when it does it leaves a lasting memory, enticing the world to look forward to the next. With 32 teams, 64 matches, 12 venues; all taking place in one country, Russia!
Past FIFA World Cup Champions;
- 1998 - France
- 2002 - Brazil
- 2006 - Italy
- 2010 - Spain
- 2014 - Germany
Up-coming World Cup Russia 2018 Schedule Matches;
- SATURDAY, JUNE 30
- Match 50: France vs. Argentina 10 a.m. ET / Kazan / Fox
- Match 49: Uruguay vs. Portugal 2 p.m. ET / Sochi / Fox
- SUNDAY, JULY 1
- Match 51: Spain vs. Russia 10 a.m. ET / Moscow / Fox
- Match 52: Croatia vs. Denmark 2 p.m. ET / Nizhny Novgorod / Fox
- MONDAY, JULY 2
- Match 53: Brazil vs. Mexico 10 a.m. ET / Samara / FS1
- Match 54: Group G winner vs. Japan 2 p.m. ET / Rostov / Fox
- TUESDAY, JULY 3
- Match 55: Sweden vs. Switzerland 10 a.m. ET / Saint Petersburg / FS1
- Match 56: Colombia vs. Group G runner-up 2 p.m. ET / Rostov / Fox
Everything you need to bet the 2018 FIFA World Cup Betting Odds at BetCRIS.com.
Bet the latest FIFA World Cup odds LIVE at BetCRIS.com, Join Now!