1. Any game or event must be played to its conclusion within 48 hours in order to have action on full game props. Wagers on games that are suspended on the day of the game but played to conclusion within 48 hours of the start time have action and will be graded based on the completed game score.
However, if the event is part of a tournament (Tennis tournament, Olympic Games, World Cups, European Cups, etc.) the bet shall be valid and the 48-hour rule shall not apply.
2. Games and events shortened for any reason such as weather, player withdrawal, crowd
control, etc., will be graded as No Action irrespective of whether or not an official result is confirmed.
For any sport not listed here, general pregame rules apply.
- Baseball - Game must go 8.5 or more innings and be concluded with a winner determined.
- Any fielder's choice will be graded as (any other outcome), unless there is an error on the
play. If there is an error on the fielder’s choice, it will be graded Reach base by Hit/ Error.
- Any strikeout where the batter is thrown out at 1st or reaches base safely due to a wild
pitch/passed ball will still be graded as (strikeout/walk) being that a passed ball or wild
pitch is not ruled as an error.
- Any batter that reaches base by way of being hit by the pitch will be graded as (any other
- Any home run will be graded as (Reach base by hit/error).
- Any batter that reaches 1st base safely but then is thrown out at any base during the same play
will still be graded as (Reach base by hit/error).
- If any given inning ends before an at bat is completed the at bat will be graded as (no
- At least one pitch must be throw in an at bat to have action. If a batter is awarded 1st base
without any pitches being thrown the given at bat will be graded as (no action). If
at least one pitch is thrown and then a player is intentional walked the given at bat will be
graded as (strikeout/walk).
- Second Halfs - Bets are based on the score from the top of the 6th inning till the end of the
game. Must be a complete game (i.e. 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is ahead). Wagers
include extra innings.
|Any other outcome
||Reach base by Hit/Error
||Strike Out or Walk
|Fielder's choice *Unless there is an error on the play.
||The inning ends before an at bat is completed
||At least one pitch must be throw in an at bat to have action.
||Strike out where the batter is thrown out a 1st or reaches base safely due to a wild
|Grounded into DP
||Any Home Run
||Fielding Error (Any Error)
|Hit By Pitch
||Batter reaches 1st base safely but then is thrown out at any base during the same play
- Football - 59 minutes of game time must be played and a winner determined.
- Basketball - NBA games must play 46 minutes and have a winner determined. All other leagues must
play 38 minutes and have a winner determined.
- Hockey - 59 minutes of game time must be played and a winner determined. All overtimes and
- Golf - Any proposition with only 2 betting options where both betting options are golfers require
both golfers to complete the round and/or tournament for action. Missing the cut is regarded as
completing the tournament. All other propositions are 'all-in betting' and will have action as long
as the tournament or event has a winner, regardless of whether or not any or all golfers complete
- Tennis - Game and set betting require only the game or set in question to be completed for action.
Full match props require full match completion for action. Any player withdrawal due to injury,
disqualification, or other reason will result in all full match props being cancelled.
- Soccer - For soccer live betting please refer to the soccer section in the House Rules.
3. Live Betting wagers may be placed online only.
4. We reserve the right to void any wager placed on an obvious line mistake, or placed
after the outcome of the proposition has been determined.
5. All propositions will have one winning outcome. In the event that more than one
winning outcome applies, the s outcome to occur will be considered the winning outcome and all other
options will be considered losing outcomes.
6. The game time and score information displayed in the live betting scoreboard serves
solely as a guide. Though every attempt is made to ensure that the information displayed is current, it
is not always possible. The company assumes no liability for the accuracy of this information.