What information will we collect about you?
The information gathered by Betcris generally falls into two categories:
Information supplied by customers to the site when they register or initiate transactions:
The information you provide us during a visit to Betcris.com helps us to improve the quality and utility of our site. When you register on the website we may request – but not limited – to the following information:
- Billing address
- Contact details
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Photo ID
- Tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through the Betcris.com site. Third-party providers, whose sites are featured on and accessed via our site, may gather information as well in order to help our customers to improve their experience.
Legal Basis for processing your data
- We require it in order to fulfill the specified terms and conditions.
- We must comply with the appropriate regulation defined for a specific jurisdiction.
- We have asked and obtained the customers consent to use the information for marketing purposes.
Where does the information we collect about you come from?
We collect the information from the customer when he/she creates an account with us.
How will we use the information collected about you?
- To provide our services to customers who sign up.
- To offer new and diverse products to our existing customers.
- To improve the website user experience.
- To help prevent fraud.
How and when will we contact you?
We may be contacting our customers by email or phone for the following reasons:
- To resolve any inconvenience experienced by our customers related to the contracted services.
- To offer promotions or new services.
Who will we share your information with?
We might share your information with 3rd parties in order to prevent Credit Card fraud, identity theft and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
Will we transfer your data outside the EEA?
Customer service providers located outside the EEA might access personal data in order to serve our customers. We will ensure the appropriate safeguards and protections are in place.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We will keep the necessary information for as long as we need in order to fulfill the terms and conditions. This period of time might change depending on the regulations defined by law for each country.
Will we contact you for marketing purposes?
We will only contact the customer if he/she has explicitly provided his/her consent to do so. The customer can withdraw consent to receive marketing communications at any time he/she wishes.
Can you refuse to provide your data to us or request that we delete your data?
We may not be able to fulfill our contract obligations if the customer refuses or requests the deletion of the data already provided. Data deletion might be conditioned by any laws and regulations imposed by the different jurisdictions.
Can you find out what data we hold about you?
The customer has the right to know what personal information was compiled. He/She has right to request a copy of such information if required. If the customer considers the data is inaccurate, he/she has the right to rectify it if required. A request can be submitted to: email@example.com
Do you have the right to data portability?
The customer has the right to receive and transmit the personal data that was provided by the individual. This request can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies & External Websites
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The customer can submit any complaint related to the handling of his data privacy rights. The following email address is the main point of contact to submit complaints: email@example.com. In case the customer is not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint handled by us, he/she can request assistance from the appropriate supervisor authority. These are supervisor authorities.