Wuhan Open Tennis Betting Odds
The 2018 WTA Tour is the elite professional tennis circuit organized by the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) for the 2018 tennis season. Women's tennis has come a long way since the Original 9. Tennis is a sport which really stands out among other female sports, with players like Ana Ivanovic and Maria Sharapova who are widely regarded as the hottest female tennis stars for some, however, players like Simona Halep may not be as obviously bankable as a charmer like Caroline Wozniacki or a cover girl like Maria Sharapova, but by winning consistently, she gives the women’s game a head start toward developing what the ATP possesses right now.
The Wuhan Open is one of the Premier 5 tennis tournament on the WTA Tour. The 5th edition of the WTA Wuhan Open will be taking place at the Optics Valley International Tennis Center in Wuhan, Hubei, China. The 2018 Wuhan Open is held September 20th through September 29th, played on hard outdoor courts, with a total fund prize of US$2,589,000. Caroline Garcia is the defending champion in the Ladies' singles. Who will be this year's Wuhan Open winners and Tashkent Open Champion?
Past Wuhan Open Ladies' Singles winners;
- 2014 | Petra Kvitová from Czech Republic
- 2015 | Venus Williams from United States
- 2016 | Petra Kvitová from Czech Republic
- 2017 | Caroline Garcia from France
Past winners of the Wuhan Open women's doubles;
- 2014: Martina Hingis from Switzerland / Flavia Pennetta from Italy
- 2015: Martina Hingis from Switzerland / Sania Mirza from India
- 2016: Bethanie Mattek-Sands from United States / Lucie Šafářová from Czech Republic
- 2017: Chan Yung-jan from Taiwan / Martina Hingis from Switzerland
We offer you the easiest and safest way to bet tennis online. Be a part of the action and place your LIVE in-play bets, using the best sports odds with us at BetCRIS. Bet the Chengdu Open, Shenzhen Open, Wuhan Tennis Open, Tashkent Open, and enjoy every moment. Take a look at our current betting odds. Join Now!